Did you know that there are several marijuana strains for stomach pain? But, before we go into details on these strains, let us present to you some interesting facts about marijuana. According to a Medscape/WebMD survey, 69% of physicians in the United States support legalization of medical marijuana. Additionally, the United Nations revealed that 183 million people used marijuana in 2014, which makes it the most commonly used drug in the world.
And only a few of them went out and caused mayhem on the streets compared to their violent alcoholic counterparts! Marijuana may cause you to eat some chips or a couple of tacos but that does not affect society. Causing mischief on the roads, not obeying police, driving aggressively, we can mainly thank alcohol for that!
Close to 130,000 Canadians registered with licensed cannabis producers in the year 2016. With more studies revealing the many benefits of marijuana, more people are using it to treat a wide range of conditions.
If you regularly suffer from stomach pain, you should consider trying cannabis as a treatment. There are a number of marijuana strains that are known to be highly effective in providing relief for stomach pain. The best marijuana strains for stomach pain also provide other effects that benefit several health issues. Check out some of the top strains for stomach pain:
- BC Sweet Tooth: This is an indica-dominant hybrid that comes with a powerful candy flavor, hence the name “Sweet Tooth”. BC Sweet Tooth is known to have a potent buzz that comes at you fast and hard. Many people who suffer from stomach pain on a regular basis reported that this strain is quite effective in relieving the problem. Also, 9 out of 10 patients who have used BC Sweet Tooth for relieving nausea reported that it is highly effective.
- Tangerine: This is a sativa-dominant strain that comes with a tropical, mango-like flavor and a fruity aroma. The Tangerine strain is known for providing a focused, positive, and euphoric buzz. At the same time, it provides relief from stomach pain, anxiety, and headaches. If you are looking for a marijuana strain to help you manage these problems, you should definitely pick Tangerine.
- Black Widow: Bred by the Mr. Nice Seed Bank, this is a hybrid strain that offers an excellent balance of both indica and sativa genetics, so you get the effects and benefits of both. Black Widow is a popular strain among people who are looking for relief from pain, depression, and nausea. This is definitely one of the best marijuana strains for stomach pain.
- Ice Queen: Named for its frost white resin, Ice Queen is known for its high concentration of trichomes across the buds. This strain provides a focused, uplifted and happy effect. The Ice Queen strain is also well known for providing effective relief from stomach pain, and is also highly recommended for people who are looking for stress relief.
- Lucid Dream: This is a sativa-dominant hybrid that offers an uplifting and stimulating buzz. This is why many medical marijuana patients like Lucid Dream, especially as a day time medicine – its energetic properties do not make them feel drowsy, etc. Apart from being an amazing strain for relieving stomach pain, Lucid Dream can tackle migraines, stress, and nausea before you even start to feel them coming on.
As you can see, there are some great marijuana strains for stomach pain relief. The best thing about them is that they also offer many other benefits that could help with problems, such as migraines, headaches, nausea, depression, etc.