Bitcoin

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Please Send Your Bitcoin Payments To The Wallet Address Below   19nWPeTJ7yh2ChYBpWizUQvhsyGtYuqjbC Make sure you notify us about your Bitcoin pay
    [See the full post at: Bitcoin]

Hillary

I have placed an order, which has been accepted. However, I can’t get your banking details to complete the payment.
    Please advise.

did this ever get resolved?

admin
    Keymaster

Yes it did…. I sent the $450 back thew western union. Im sorry it took so long to get your money to you but over the holidays was very busy and not my best time of year to be honest.

HOW CAN’T WE SEND MONEY

admin
    Keymaster

are you asking how to send a bitcoin payment?

ozzy325

hey set up a wallet how do i get the funds in my wallet

admin
    Keymaster

a bitcoin wallet? use blockchain.info and they will give you everything to hook your wallet up to your bank for deposits and withdrawals.

pspearmint98

Am i able to send you the bitcoin and ask you to email me so i can tell you what i ordered? or like how do you know what we order?

admin
    Keymaster

We know who you are by your bitcoin address. Everyone has a unique address. You can create as many wallets as you like and use the only once if you want. Most ppl who have bitcoins gained legally, are not going to go threw all the trouble of setting up and deleting wallets just because they are trying to be sneaky or something. We are pretty diligent here so you wont have any issues using your BTC for payment of your weed. You get it cheaper too!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  admin. Reason: Forgot to add keywords :(
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Guarantee