Fraudulent Marijuana Websites

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  meduperigo 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mark

Fraudulent Marijuana Websites In the last 3-5 years we have seen the rise of Mail Order Marijuana! Thank god for Ronald McChronald and having the most
    [See the full post at: Fraudulent Marijuana Websites]

meduperigo

This is aite i have ordered for over 8months now and each delivery has been consistent on time and super stealth, Ounces are from Netherlands and there ounces are near half price compared to some stores. Highly recommend them and you only pay half when you order and the other half when you’re order arrives. Its bitcoin only they explain where t get bitcoin and how to obtain it. They helped me and i am sure they will help you too. Contact teamweeedforbuds@protonmail.com for further details.

meduperigo

Half prices ounces and free Tracking

Team Weed For Buds

This is aite i have ordered for over 8months now and each delivery has been consistent on time and super stealth, Ounces are from Netherlands and there ounces are near half price compared to some stores. Highly recommend them and you only pay half when you order and the other half when you’re order arrives. Its bitcoin only they explain where t get bitcoin and how to obtain it. They helped me and i am sure they will help you too. Contact teamweeedforbuds@protonmail.com for further details.

Check there reviews plus fully encrypted.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.