Frequently Asked Questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  deedee965 1 day, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How do I become a member of Buy Weed Online?

questions answered about buying weed online

Buy Weed Online caters to recreational marijuana users but we have rules in becoming a member:

• You must be 21 years and above.
    • You must be a Canadian citizen with a valid mailing address.
    • You must have a valid Canadian bank account.

You may register at https://buyweedonline.ca/ . You will get an automatic 5 weed points when you register. This weed point is valued at 1 = $2.75 and can be used as product discount on your purchase.

How can I place an order for Buy Weed Online?

Step 1: Register your account here:

Step 2: Once you set up an account on the website, you are all ready to place an order!

Step 3: Select your method of payment: We offer 3 methods of payment.

Step 4: Now this is the best part. The consultation call. This process is to make sure that you are qualified to be a customer.

Once you make a payment, you can either call us or upon registering your account, our Customer Service Manager will call you.  The customer service manager is available from Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Pacific Time. If you happen to register your account on a weekend or a holiday, do not worry as we will be calling you or you can send us an email @ mcchronalds@gmail.com if you need any assistance. Our HOTLINE NUMBER is 1-888-314-5827.

Step 5: Your order is going to be released after the consultation call! Your favorite flower is going to be delivered at the comfort of your own home!

How long should I wait for my order from Buy Weed Online to arrive?

Your order will be sent via Canada Post’s Xpresspost service. It will take about 2-3 business days to get to you depending on how far you are form our office. We are located in British Columbia.

What are the types of marijuana that I can buy from Buy Weed Online?
    Marijuana has two types: Indica and Sativa. You can buy both types at Buy Weed Online. Indica strains are the couch lock strains. Sativa strains gives you creative high.
    What are the medical uses of marijuana?

•  Help you lose weight.
    • Regulate and prevents diabetes.
    • Fights cancer.
    • Helps depression.
    • Treat autism.
    • Safer alternative to drugs and alcohol.
    • Regulate seizure.
    • Heals broken bones faster.
    • Treatment for ADHD.
    • Treats glaucoma.
    • Can slow the development of Alzheimer’s disease.
    • Controls muscle spasms.
    • Treat arthritis.
    • Helpful with PTSD.
    • Regulates your metabolism.
    • Alternative to pain relievers.
    • Can treat certain STDs.
    • Aids in Speech problems.
    • Improves skin conditions.

What happens If I don’t get my package from Buy Weed Online?

Your package is delivered via Canada Post’s Xpresspost delivery service. This service provides tracking numbers. If you did not receive your package at the expected delivery date, we will contact Canada Post to locate your package. They ill create a ticket number. If they happen to deliver it to the wrong address, they will send back the package to us. We will send you another package.
     Why is Buy Weed Online prices higher than those online weed distributors?
    1. Buy weed online is a legit company. We have “real”, professional people running the business.  We have a customer service manager, a product quality control manager, a finance executive and a CEO. We are running a company and we place ads on the internet. We handle customer inquiries and disputes in a professional way.
    2. Ron personally buy all the products. He makes sure that each products are of the best quality. That is why we have our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our customers are advised to chose the type of weed that best suite their need. Each high varies from person to person but Ron makes sure that you get the primo ones.
    3. Buy Weed Online has deals every week. Long end promos are done every month and prizes are sent to customers almost every week. This is not just about buying weed. We make sure you participate with us and create a community.
    4. We offer our loyal customers weed points which they can use on their next purchase. Each weed point is valued at $2.75.
    5. We reach out to the community. Can you tell any online weed distributor who donates money to charities? None! Only Buy Weed Online do that! We have Weed Donation for A Cause.

6. We offer convenience. Most of our loyal customers are people ages 45 and up. Other online weed distributors only offer conversations via email. Or via their live chat. We have those but our customers are always welcome to call us at our hotline. Customers having trouble placing an order can request for any of us here to place the order for them.

deedee965

Can anyone tell me anything about the weed tea stix? Is it prepared just like regular tea? That is, steeped in hot water? My mom would like to try marijuana for her pain but she doesn’t want to smoke it. Any suggestions?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.