High-Grade Weed: where to find it

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  heclocoste 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

High-Grade Weed: where to find it High-Grade Weed: where to find it. Hmm. Well, you could start where most do; buying from shady individuals or random
    [See the full post at: High-Grade Weed: where to find it]

meduperigo

meduperigo

Half prices ounces and free Tracking

Team Weed For Buds

This is aite i have ordered for over 8months now and each delivery has been consistent on time and super stealth, Ounces are from Netherlands and there ounces are near half price compared to some stores. Highly recommend them and you only pay half when you order and the other half when you’re order arrives. Its bitcoin only they explain where t get bitcoin and how to obtain it. They helped me and i am sure they will help you too. Contact teamweeedforbuds@protonmail.com for further details.

Check there reviews plus fully encrypted.

heclocoste

Teamweedforbuds@protonmail.com are the best, There shops ship all over the world only deal in bitcoin no financial information is giving out. i have got many orders always overweight great stealth inside the envelope you can not feel anything that is hidden inside and best of all there weed is top shelf nuggets. Half price on all there ounces free tracking and great customer service

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  heclocoste.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.