Difference Between Good and Bad Weed (Good Weed Vs Bad Weed)
Let’s face it. When you are a pot smoker, either new or veteran, you always want to buy good quality weed. Quality is always a must and we all know that there is a price to pay for a good quality weed and here at Buy Weed Online this is something that we value. The weed that we sell and give our customers are being selected personally by Ron to ensure that all of you get the quality that you truly deserve.
The question is, how can we distinguish the good weed from the bad weed? Here are some pointers to consider when selecting a good quality weed.
- Also called as trichome. When you closely look at the weed and you see a lot of crystals in it, then it’s a good sign that the weed is going to give you a pretty high. If you have a grinder, then you can catch the crystals and make sure to never miss it once you roll a joint or whoever way you smoke the weed.
- The buds are not too dry nor too wet.A sign of a good weed is that you can feel that it is a little bit sticky when you break it. It should not be too dry that it just crumbles when you break it. On the other side, if your weed is too wet then it is not also a good thing. You should be able to stretch the weed in the most possible way you can.
- Color.Good weed should always be green in color with a touch of purple, red or orange hairs in it. BROWN color is a bad weed. Look also for hairs on the buds, a good sign of a Primo weed is that is has a lot of hairs.
- SMELLDank weed usually smells so strong that you could even smell it right from the bag. You might also notice the fruity aroma from those strains like grapefruit or bubble gum. Bad weed smells like dried leaves or sometimes doesn’t have smell at all.
- EXPERIENCE COUNTSIf you have been smoking weed for some time, then probably you have an idea that the one you have is either good or bad. The more and more you buy, the better are your chances of being a pro when it comes to identifying what is good or not.